[TYPO3] Limit columns for to one language

Sune Brodersen typo3 at sunebrodersen.dk
Sat Feb 18 13:13:43 CET 2006

I found out to disable the right stuff wiht the following TS:

mod.web_layout.menu.function.0 = 0
mod.web_layout.menu.function.1 = 0
mod.web_layout.menu.function.3 = 0
mod.web_layout.disableAdvanced = 1
mod.web_layout.tt_content.colPos_list = 0
mod.web_layout.disableBigButtons = 1
mod.web_layout.disableSearchBox = 1

My problem is still that the user can see the default language. I want
him only to see the language that he can edit!

/Sune