[TYPO3] configuration realurl in localconf.php

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Sat Feb 18 09:23:52 CET 2006

Hi!

Diederik van Veen wrote:
> Hi, I just cannot manage to get Realurl extension to work.
> config.baseURL = localhost *(because I test it offline)

This is not an URL. This is just a word "localhost". URL consists from
protocol followed by separator, authority and host. For example:
"http://localhost/" is URL. But "localhost" is not URL.

> 3) added this line to typo3conf/localconf.php
> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']

This will not do anything. Syntax error.

> 4) Now I need  to configure the extension in typo3conf/localconf.php,
> but after reading the docs several times I just don't get it (not being
> a programmer). All I want to have my pages id changed to a speaking url,
> nothing fancy with having it working for all installed extensions.

Reread manual...

> If some would like to share his code that I have to copy/paste after
> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl'] = .................. (that is if
> that is all i have to do ;) )

Search mailing list. Use Google. There are plenty examples around.

Dmitry.