[TYPO3] 3.80 -> 4.beta3 upgrade

GreenNinja darren at REMOVEgreenninja.co.uk
Sat Feb 18 04:47:47 CET 2006

Ahh, no it was missing.
I removed (renamed actually :) ) the original 3.8 folders and copied the new
4.0b3 ones but forgot the files from the dummy package as well.
I copied these over but this didn't work either so I tried keeping the
original fileadmin, typo3conf etc but received errors with this set-up as
well so I have now just gone back to my working 3.80 installation.

Is it worth overwriting the existing installaion with the new or would this
also cause problems?

This worked okay (I think) with previous upgrades.

news:mailman.1.1140216741.17339.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...