[TYPO3] Antwort: Re: mount points: content links are ignored +mit_download

Steven Bagshaw steven.bagshaw at unv.org
Fri Feb 17 17:20:41 CET 2006

Hi Daniel,

Sorry, I'm not familiar with this extension.

But usually if an extension uses an RTE extension and you use the icon that
looks like a world to create your links, then the mount points will be
respected.

If the links are being generated within the extension code, then perhaps
that extension is not using the proper API calls to create the links, it's
possible. Using the core API to create links will ensure the mount points
are OK.

Steven

news:mailman.829.1140104863.3122.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...