[TYPO3] htmlArea RTE manual

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 14:32:50 CET 2006

On 2/17/06, Michael Baker <mbaker at pobox.com> wrote:
> Gregory Remington wrote:
>
> >Jody Cleveland wrote:
> >

> >>Hello,
> >>
> >>Does anyone have a copy of the htmlArea RTE manual they could send me?
> >>I've tried google, but all the links to it on the typo site are dead.
> >>

> >Try:
> >http://typo3.org/typo3temp/tx_terfe/t3xcontentcache/r/t/rtehtmlarea-1.1.6-doc__manual__sxw
> >
> >You'll need to change __sxw to .swx ;)
> >

> That justs ends up on the home page.
>
> Is this what you are after:
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/rte_pb_htmlarea/current/
>
> Extension manuals are easy to find:
>
>  From the home page http://typo3.org/ select Documentation from the top menu
> Select Extension Manuals
> Scroll down to R
> Select RTE: HTML-Area (typo3 >=3.6) (rte_pb_htmlarea)
>
> Note: the Extension Manuals page says: HTML for reading online is the
> only format available.

The document you linked to is NOT the one that was requested:

"RTE: HTML-Area (typo3 >=3.6) - last update: 08.11.2004 23:33
This document is related to version 0.1.8 of the extension rte_pb_htmlarea."

Also, the other link [1] downloads just fine--though you may need to
add a file extension.

-Christopher

[1] http://typo3.org/typo3temp/tx_terfe/t3xcontentcache/r/t/rtehtmlarea-1.1.6-doc__manual__sxw