[TYPO3] Document_Root / Typo3_Document_Root with CGIWrapper notcorrect

Harald Klotzberg [decomplex audio HQ] harry at decomplexaudio.com
Fri Feb 17 07:53:11 CET 2006

Hi Denis,

thanx for your reply.
Yes, i already checked class.t3lib_div.php before i wrote that mail, there
is a fix for some CGI-Wrappers (which not fix the prob with my cgiwrapper).
I thougt someone has a simple and elegant idea, maybe a simple TS Solution
:)
I tried the simplest possible Solution first, moved the T3-Installation to
the htdocs of the Server-Package to test it.

Pathes are now correct, my main Problem with RealURL and mod_Rewrite is
still there (As reported in another Mail in the List ([TYPO3] RealURL
Problem on 3.8.1 with RealURL 1.0.0)).

Your suggestion to rewrite the function should be my second plan, but as a
correct path has no effect to my main problem with realURL, i think i can
leave it. An interessting thing is, that Typo works correct with wrong
Pathes without having RealURL running, wicked!

Thanx anyway!
Have a nice day

grtz, harry