[TYPO3] What typo3 can do without write my own code

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Thu Feb 16 18:52:07 CET 2006

Fabio ex Typo3 n00b wrote:
> Thanks but Im looking for a "list" of more general cases where
> typo3+extension will be applied with success without "big" problem and
> "easy"

Sorry to sound elitist but it looks like you're not willing to invest
enough time to grab what TYPO3 is. You will end frustrated and no one
here will be happy in this situation.

Maybe another "simpler" product would do the trick...

May I suggest at least a look at "New to TYPO3:
http://typo3.org/about/new-to-typo3/

Again, I'm not trying to get you off-list, just being realistic.

Patrick