[TYPO3] Create new page in FE-editing mode?

Thomas Menzel menzel at ds5120.fb12.tu-berlin.de
Thu Feb 16 16:11:52 CET 2006

tapio wrote:

>If you install my plugin, 'tm_contentaccess' you get an extra toolbar
on
>the bottom of the page, which has for example this option.

Thank you very much! This plugin is great: It cannot only create new
pages in frontend but it can also move pages with the option of making a
copy and thus make "copy/paste" of a page. This is much better for my
purposes than just creating a new page without content.

Technische Universität Berlin
Thomas Menzel
Institute of Land and Sea Transport Systems
- Automotive Engineering -
TIB 13
Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25
13355 Berlin