[TYPO3] Default language

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Feb 16 15:05:13 CET 2006

Dmitrii Dimandt wrote:

>Ok. Here's what I don't understand:
>
>http://typo3.org/documentation/tips-tricks/multi-language-sites-in-typo3/
>
>"Define which language will be the default language. All pages will
>primarily be created in this language. The page titles in the page
>tree will also be shown in this language in the backend."

Instead of Define, I think the  writer means 'Decide'. [Decide which
language will be the default language......]

>Well, how exactly do I define that???
>
>And also in documentation for sr_language_menu it says: "Don't forget
>to select your default language as well".

How do I do _that_? If the language is nowhere to be found?

Example
You have a 3 language website.

French (default)
English
Spanish

For TS based lang menu:
Then you add two extra language,
English and Spanish

For sr_language_menu I am not sure actually....