[TYPO3] Problem with p-tags in tt_news, tt_content

Denver Sessink d.sessink at pro3.nl
Thu Feb 16 13:59:35 CET 2006

Hello,

I'm importing newsitems (once) from another database, and put these into
a tt_news database. When displaying these news-items, tags like <div>
and <p> are encapsulated with <p class="bodytext">.
So a <div class="myClass"> tag looks like: <p class="bodytext"> <div
class="myClass"> </p>

To prevent this, i added these 4 lines of TS-code (also seperated):

#[code]
tt_content.stdWrap.dataWrap >
lib.parseFunc_RTE.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines >

plugin.tt_news.general_stdWrap.parseFunc.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.n
onWrappedTag >
lib.parseFunc_RTE.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.nonWrappedTag >
#[/code]

After adding these lines, all the <p> tags in my pagecontent at regular
pages are also removed, but i don't want that!

Does someone know the solution for my problem? Probably i have to
disable the encapseLines just for tt_news?

Gr. Denver