[TYPO3] Document_Root / Typo3_Document_Root with CGIWrapper not correct

Harald Klotzberg [decomplex audio HQ] harry at decomplexaudio.com
Thu Feb 16 10:32:58 CET 2006

Hi List,

trying to fix my RealURL Problem i checked phpinfo() in the Install Tool.

I´m confused about the DOCUMENT_ROOT and TYPO3_DOCUMENT_ROOT,
cause it´s pointed to  my Document Root written in the httpd.conf from
the provider, not to the /subdirectory/ where typo3 is installed.

Could be a CGIWrapper Problem i guess.

On my own server it works perfect,  TYPO3_DOCUMENT_ROOT is shown in the
/subdirectory/ there, but on this server not! Could be the Problem with
RealURL
as reported before.

any ideas how to fix that?

grtz, harry