[TYPO3] Unicode (UTF-8) and SQL question(s)

Irina Grimpe-Lishchenko ilis at omnisolutions.de
Thu Feb 16 10:01:35 CET 2006

Try first only to force Typo3 to use UTF-8. I work with multilanguage
sites too and I have noticed that  UTF8 in Typo3 has nothing to do with
collation of  MzSQL database.  Typo3 converts symbols internally, so
that it will work independantly on MySQL database

When I am wrong in mz understanding of question, let me know  that :)

Irina Grimpe-Lishchenko