[TYPO3] Different CSS stylesheet for a certain page?

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Thu Feb 16 09:46:29 CET 2006

Matthew Runo wrote:
> I was able to find the answer. Thanks for pointing that out.
>
> I like the look of the new Typo3 site, but it's made it even harder to
> find answers.

Hi Matthew
whenever you find an answer to a question you put in the mailing list (were you or the community to provide it, doesn't matter) it would be nice and really helpful for all of us if you post a brief of
it. so others can see it or find it more easily in the future!

this is what i really like in OpenSource communities! :)

stefano