[TYPO3] 4 news categories on homepage

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Feb 15 18:32:50 CET 2006

Hi Remco. I suggest you take a look at the tt_news manual, and look at the
plugins options when you insert it on a page..
That will answer your questions..

---
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd

"Remco Zwaan" <rzwaan at fdc.nl> wrote in message
news:mailman.306.1140022243.3122.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi,

How can ik display on my homepage 4 different news categories, below an
example

Name cat 1                               Name cat 2

Latest-cat-items cat1 (max3)      Latest-cat-items cat2 (max3)

Name cat 3                              Name cat 4

Latest-list-items cat3 (max5)      Latest-list-items cat4 (max5)

Can anyone help me....i also using templavoila.....

Thanx in advance