[TYPO3] How to hide 2nd level menu for only two items?

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Feb 15 18:30:20 CET 2006

Hi Jody. What you need is Conditions. Something like this:

Place this in SETUP:
-- cut --
[PIDinRootline = <ID of About the Library page>,<ID of Library Resources
page>]
yourMenu >
[GLOBAL]
-- cut --

Then insert the IDs of the 2 pages in the 1st line, and change "yourmenu" to
the name of your TS menu..

---
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd

news:mailman.305.1140022204.3122.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...