[TYPO3] count_menuItems

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Feb 15 17:46:21 CET 2006

Hi tapio, using count_menuItems for that is way too complicated, specially
when there's a function like optionSplit..

Here's a couple examples I use on some of my menus..

      # Render menu in rows of 3 items

      # Render menu in rows of 4 items

A good article describing optionSplit can be found here:
http://castironcoding.com/resources/typo3-tricks/single-typo3-tricks/index.html?tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=5&tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=45&cHash=8bfd546c52

---
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1140016653.24003.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...