[TYPO3] FE user login problem... still

Curtis Williams media at twumcmedia.org
Wed Feb 15 16:47:25 CET 2006

I'm using the loginbox that comes with the installation - I set it to go
to a specific page.  I did change the sysFolder I created (named Users)
that holds the FE users and groups to be set as GENERAL RECORD STORAGE
PAGE, and selected that folder "users" ... but to no change.

I click on the Page module then click the sysFolder "Users" --- which is
where I have the usernames and groups stored.... the settings are:

Type:  sysfolder
Title: Users
TSConfig:  -empty-
General Record Storage Page:  Users (sysfolder)
contains plugin:  Website users

Any thoughts???  thanks for the response Jochen, and giving me other
settings to check out

Curtis