[TYPO3] RealURL 1.1.0 issues

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Wed Feb 15 16:40:14 CET 2006

Alexander Schloegl wrote:

Just to let you know...
I have 3.8.1 installed here and just upgraded to 1.1.0.
Both my dev-server aswell my live server works ok on the FE, seems a
little bit faster to.... (I have about 2000 pages in typo3)

However on the BE there are indeed problems I get this error:
     Call to undefined function: workspaceol() in

(I never knew that workspaces where part of core in 4.x)

Ries