[TYPO3] RealURL 1.1.0 issues

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Wed Feb 15 14:22:30 CET 2006

Hi!

Alexander Schloegl wrote:
> The new version of RealURL (1.1.0) seems to make problems with typo3
> prior to 4.0b

Does it works with 4.0b for you?

> Performance gets extremely slow, and the "Info/Speaking URL Management"
> feature produces error messages.

Need details on your setup and texts of error messages. If you use
pagepath section (better known as tx_realurl_advanced for most people),
did you put rootpage_id field in realurl setup? It is now mandatory
parameter (see manual). If you do not put it, realurl will run in
compatibility mode and have to make lookups for root line and domain
records, which will slow it down (though not "extremely").

> Anyone sharing my experiences?

No idea about pre-3.9.0 but it was tested with 4.0 on a number of sites...

Dmitry.