[TYPO3] Blank frontpage/page is being generated

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Wed Feb 15 11:24:38 CET 2006

Hello Erik,

> I got some problems on my testing server today. FE are either blank or
> the message "Page is beeing generated" shows up. The problem occured
> after upgrading from PHP 5.0.4 to PHP 5.0.5, and installing new
> php-eaccelerator.
>
> My installation
> Fedora Core 4, Apache 2.0.54, PHP 5.0.5, php-eaccelerator 0.9.4rc2
> (installed
> from source, because I couldn't find any rpm working with FC4 and PHP
> 5.0.5),
> TYPO3 3.8.1 (one installation), TYPO3 4.0beta2 (two installations).
> All sites
> uses TV. RealUrl enabled.
> I have tried turning eaccelerator on and off (no difference). Except
> some spesific configs who make the sites extremly slow. So it may be
> some problems with eaccelerator. Tried clearing cache, setting
> no_cache = 1 in TS, emptying cache tables. No difference. Tried the
> pages from localhost, ip, and url; no difference.
>
> No errors in error-log for php who can explain anything.
>
> But then the funny part. If I make a new site in the second beta
> installation, it works - The FE looks normal. But this installation
> has fewer extensions.
>
> So I have no idea what the problem is.

I update my own post. I looks like my upgrade to PHP 5.0.5 is making the
configuration of some of the installed extensions not to work. I get the
FE to show when I turn them of. If it's the extensions, my configuration
or something in my PHP installation i don't know.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no