[TYPO3] google cannot index typo3 sites

Cyril Boucher cyril.boucher at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 07:41:40 CET 2006

I had a look at google Information for webmasters
(http://www.google.com/webmasters/guidelines.html)
They recommend not to use "&id=" as a parameter in URLs, as Google
will not include these pages in the index.

I submitted a site 2 months ago using google sitemap
(http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps). The site was successfully
verified by google but only the first page is indexed by now.

Anyone has some feedback on this? Is it possible to rename the '&id='
parameter used by typo3 (using "&page=" instead for example)? Is it
necessary to use robots.txt file in addition to sitemap?

Cyril