[TYPO3] Congratulations 2 the new typo3.org!!

Dennis Cheung hkdennis2k at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 03:05:10 CET 2006

Hi,

I agree that it looks good, but there is a big problem.

According to my first 10 click on the hyperlink in the new site, more
than a half of them didn't works. But it is fine when you ware going
to fix them.

The real program(I think), is it will do redirect me to parent folder
without any warning or message. Some times it even show another page
content when browser display another link in the URL.
e.g. http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/realurl/1.1.0/view/

You have to verify the link, browser's url, and the page content twice
to make sure you are reading the right page.
Please, just tell me it is wrong or broken. Don't show me another page.

Dennis