[TYPO3] Blank frontpage/page is being generated

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Tue Feb 14 22:25:47 CET 2006

Hello Peter,

> Erik Svendsen schrieb:
>
>> I got some problems on my testing server today. FE are either blank
>> or the message "Page is beeing generated" shows up. The problem
>> occured after upgrading from PHP 5.0.4 to PHP 5.0.5, and installing
>> new php-eaccelerator.
>>
>> No errors in error-log for php who can explain anything.
>>
>> But then the funny part. If I make a new site in the second beta
>> installation, it works - The FE looks normal. But this installation
>> has fewer extensions.
>>
>> So I have no idea what the problem is.
>>
> Did you check Apache errorlog or syslog to check if PHP is the
> problem?
>
> Regs. Peter.

Of course - the first i did, and then checking my php error log file (php.ini
configured to write E_ALL to own file)

Nothing i find strange (but I'm not used to check logs for error). Access_log
look like this. "GET //?type=100 HTTP/1.0" 200 1640. Everything before is
ip and date/hour. The only line I get when trying direct url to site home.
In Apache error logs, the only thing I find, who is an eroor/notice spesific
for the two last days is following "child pid 10334 ext signal Segmentation
fault (11)". I have also a message like this EACCELERATOR: PHP unclean shutdown.
But I have disabled eaccelerator, didn't help.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no