[TYPO3] tt_products categories

Raymond Irwin raymond.irwin at freenet.de
Tue Feb 14 11:12:58 CET 2006

Hi Franz,

Ok, thanks for your answer. So the way to set up category pages right
now would be to simply set up individual pages for the respective
categories and either put the products there or point the page to a
sysfolder containing the products for that category.
In this case I would have to set up the category hierarchy using pages
in the page tree.

Is this correct, or is there a better way of doing it?
And ... is the category implementation to be expected any time soon?

I'd provide some help, but I'm not a php hotshot. Barely manage to do
simple stuff, but I'd give a hand with the docs, if this would be useful.

Raymond