[TYPO3] Controlling multiple domains

Bjarne HELLIGSOE bjarne.helligsoe at tiscali.fr
Mon Feb 13 21:32:04 CET 2006

Hi Raymond,

In the danish TYPO3 newsgroup "Martin" said the same, and after a small test
I know thats the problem. I used "le-scribe.net"  for my main domain, and
www.le-scribe.net for one of my subdomains, and that worked. Thats means,
TYPO3 domain function works, so the problem lies within the
serverconfiguration.
My problem is, that the website is hosted, which means no complet access to
the server.

Thanks for your comments
Regrads, Bjarne

PS! It doesn't make any difference concerting "www" in the domain name.

news:mailman.1.1139862143.13957.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...