[TYPO3] Controlling multiple domains

Bjarne HELLIGSOE bjarne.helligsoe at tiscali.fr
Mon Feb 13 20:08:47 CET 2006

Michael,

The domains in domain records are as following:
Main domain: le-scribe.net
Sub domain 1: trevoux.le-scribe.net
Sub domain 2: reyrieux.le-scribe.net
I only have small test pages for the two subdomains (text med the word:
"Test"). But as you can see you allways gets redirected to the maindomain.

No - for the moment, I am not use realURL. I think it's best to solve this
problem, before I move on :-))

Bjarne Helligsoe

news:mailman.17.1139850737.20547.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...