[TYPO3] Create new page in FE-editing mode?

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Feb 13 18:48:44 CET 2006

Peter Niederlag wrote:
> Hi,
>
> tapio wrote:
>
>>Bjarne HELLIGSOE wrote:
>
> [...]
>

>>[globalVar = TSFE : beUserLogin]
>
> [...]
>
> a)
> I have never seen such a condition in all those of:
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/Condition_reference/

It does the task and it work even it it seems to be nonsense for you.

edit panel don't have extra wrapping if I have not logged as a BE user!

10 = TEXT
   10.value=<div class="editPanel_new">

  30 = TEXT
  30.value=</div>

EDITPANEL object itself doesn't need any condition but object 10 and 30
need - otherwise they are always in the HTML source code

You don't see them in 'http://t3test.xetpoint.com/index.php?id=602'

but if are logged in as a BE user you see

> b)
> EDITPANEL itself of course is only available if a BE-Login is valid!

Brarne wrote
"...BE user is logged in, does frontend-editing and has a button/link to
create a new page inside.."

I expected that BE loggin can be needed

> page.50 < styles.content.editPanelPage

Good to know - what it does actually print? Language support and how?

If that creates a possibility to edit pages without loggin in as BE-user
then it is necessary to have that enabled only, if someone is logged as
FE-user.