[TYPO3] tt_products categories

Raymond Irwin raymond.irwin at freenet.de
Mon Feb 13 18:09:39 CET 2006

Hello List,

am trying to install the shop system and have run into some problems
with the categories part.

Am having difficulties in understanding how categories work.

This is what I have:

Page with Products plugin
Plugin Options: Categories: List

Tried to set the starting point either to the sysfolder containing the
Categories or the Products or both, but all I get as output is this:

"List of the categories"

No categories are displayed. I'm a expecting to receive a list of links
to the categories I defined.

Although I've read through the docs, I haven't found anything helpful.
Am suspecting that I haven't quite understood how categories work.
Probably overlooked something.

Can someone give me a hint?

Regards, Raymond