[TYPO3] Help with menu

matt matt at f13.co.uk
Mon Feb 13 16:49:35 CET 2006

Hi,

I have been given the job of updating our current typo3 site.  At the moment we have a pretty standard setup, using templaviola and
dynamically generated menu (which is like an expandable tree).  All the typoscpript exists in the main template setup field at the
route of the website.

What we want to do now is this... Have the home page display without a menu, but on every sub-level page have a menu which reflects
that sub-level (i.e. not showing the entire structure of the site, just the level were at and beyond).

Can anyone suggest the best way of achieving this?

I was thinking it may be possible to move the typoscript that generates the menu into the second level pages.

Any help most appreciated.

Matt