[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register invite fails when logged in

Lucas Birk tlist at birkit.com
Mon Feb 13 15:03:01 CET 2006

Hello,
I have configured sr_feuser_register to use simulateStaticDocuments and
it works like a charm except for the INVITE page.
When I log in and  invite  the confirm URL is only: www.mydomain.com/
If  I am NOT logged in and invite the URL is:
http://www.mydomain.com/Confirm.12+M5becbe57b1a.0.html and it works
perfectly.
My setup is as follows:
config.simulateStaticDocuments = 1
config.simulateStaticDocuments_addTitle = 100
config.simulateStaticDocuments_pEnc = md5
config.simulateStaticDocuments_pEnc_onlyP =
fD[_FIELDLIST],fD[disable],fD[usergroup],tx_srfeuserregister_pi1[aC],tx_srfeuserregister_pi1[cmd],tx_srfeuserregister_pi1[rU],tx_srfeuserregister_pi1[sFK]

I am wondering if there is something else I need to configure to allow
logged in users to send the correct URL?
Thanks
Lucas Birk.