[TYPO3] BE Language access

Sune Brodersen typo3 at sunebrodersen.dk
Sun Feb 12 16:26:07 CET 2006

Daniel Pötzinger skrev:
> Sune Brodersen wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I have a question about the multilanguage function in Typo3. I have
>> installed 2 extra languages and it works just perfect.
>>
>> Now i want to know if it is possible to restrict a BE-user only to
>> have access to a specific language. He/she should have the normal
>> access to the page, but only be able to edit (or create) a specific
>> language. I have searched the list but didnt fint anything useful.
>>
>> Is this possible??
>
> When I remember correct:
> In the be-usergroup definition must be a setting "restrict to language"

Thanks for the fast answer. I have looked for the section you mention,
but i couldnt find it in my test installation. This is 3.6RC1. But if i
logs into another installation which is a 3.8 instalation it works. Is
this some funktionality that only works in 3.8+? Well, the site is going
to run in a 3.8 so i guess that solves the problem.

Once again, thanks alot for the fast answer :)

/Sune