[TYPO3] problem with sql query

stem stema at web.de
Sun Feb 12 12:25:08 CET 2006

hello,

i'm sure it is a stupid thing, however it drives me crazy.

i have the following sql query in my t3-extension:
$query = 'SELECT storage_pid FROM pages WHERE uid = '.$GLOBALS['TSFE']->id;
$storagePid = mysql(TYPO3_db, $query);

therewith i would like to receive the storage pid of the page, where my
extension is used in order to save the form entries in the corresponding
sys_folder.

however, i get the following result for $storagePid:
Resource id #96

i don't have any clue what that means. when i perform the query in
phpmyadmin i get the proper result.

could somebody help me please?

thanks!