[TYPO3] Workspace permissions

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Sat Feb 11 22:11:54 CET 2006

Adam Jenkins wrote:
> I'm a bit confused in regards to permissions for users of workspaces.
> It appears to me that I have to set up (show, edit, ect.) permissions in the
> access module and that these permissions apply across to all workspaces if
> the user has access to the workspace.
> Is there a way to have different permissions for different workspaces?

Hi Adam,

I use Sebastian's Backend ACL's (be_acl) together with workspaces. For
me this creates great flexibility. A workspace defines access to DB
mounts and filemounts and some workspace options like publishing etc. So
rights are not defined there. With be_acl it is quit simple to add
rights for a whole group or a user to a particular part of the pagetree.

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators::creation and innovation