[TYPO3] google earth extension?

Sat Feb 11 22:09:02 CET 2006

> that the store had moved into since the last time I was in the area. The
> last example is that it lists my ex-wife to be living in my parents
> house, married to my father, and I've been divorced for 12 years. Hardly

And now you are the child of your ex wife and 12 years old.

That reminds me of doing autostop as student from West-Berlin to West-Germany. I
was taken up by a mother with a baby. On arrival I discovered in my passport
that I now was the farther of that little child on the decision of east germans
officers.

It's so easy to find a new farther or child. ;-)

/el