[TYPO3] Typo3 Admin login problem after migration

Staas, Markus (IWMI) m.staas at cgiar.org
Sat Feb 11 12:49:01 CET 2006

Hi List,

I am finished with setting up my site on the dev server and want to
upload it now.

I am just uploading all typo 3.81 folders from my local server to the
remote server and run the install tool again.

But after comparing the dbs and setting up an admin user, typo does not
let my log in and claims that my username or password is wrong.

That is not true, using phpmyadmin on the remote I could verify that the
credentials I provided are ok.

Does anyone have a suggestion? Its kind of urgent as I promised my
clients that the site will be live on mondy :[

Thanks,

Markus