[TYPO3] zero before point

Harald Amelung ha75 at gmx.net
Fri Feb 10 15:19:48 CET 2006

Hello,

servis JiriMikula.cz schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> my problem - text in the RTE "size 0,35 mm" is converted in FE to "size
> ,35 mm" or "Class 1, Class 0, xxxxxxyyyyzzz" to "Class 1, Class ".
> Any ideas?
>
> Typo3 v3.8.1, HTML Area 1.1.3

I had a similar problem.
Zeros at end of telephon-numbers got removed (0123-234-0 changed to
0123-234-)
As far as I remember, this was because of either qcom_htmlcleaner or
sb_akronymmanager.
Do you have one of these extensions installed?
Anyways, I dont have a solution, I changed text in a way, that zeros
didn't dissapear anymore... (0123-2340, this way it worked)

Harald
--
Harald Amelung, BSc   |   http://www.nuspirit.de
OpenBC: https://www.openbc.com/hp/Harald_Amelung