[TYPO3] Problem moving TYPO3 to another hosting

o omida parasita izghitu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 10:34:41 CET 2006

Hello,
I am trying to move my TYPO3 to a new hosting
PHP and MySQL are the same on both old and new hosting
I moved the database, edited localconf.php and changed the database
name/user/pass

For now the best result that I achieved after moving I have the following
when opening the the site in my browser
*Page is being generated.
*If this message does not disappear within 30 seconds, please reload
And thats it
Also the domain name will be different too.
Please tell me what else should be changed and considered

Thank you.