[TYPO3] Templvoila problem

Patrick Egloff pegloff at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 07:14:32 CET 2006

Hello and thanks for answering,

Well, i picked up the package for WIndows from typo3.org, the WAMP
quickstart v 3.6.0 RC1 and installed it on my XP pro SP2 computer for
testing and evaluation purpose.
If i'm satisfied with it, i will try to install it on our server, a Fedora
Core 4 for further testing.

So it should be Apache v2, no idea of which MySQL version it is ...

According to the extension manager, Templavoila is version 0.4.0

Everything worked just fine before installing Templavoila.
Now, it locks in a lot of situation. For example when i click on "Page", i
have this error displayed :

*Fatal error*: Call to a member function on a non-object in *
C:\apache\htdocs\quickstart\typo3conf\ext\templavoila\mod1\index.php* on
line *1482*

I will try to install a blank version of typo3 v4 + dummy on our Linux
server and will see if i can manage to install Templavoila on this setup.

Thanks for any help,

2006/2/10, Dirk Völlger <forums at thebiketour.net>:

> Am Thu, 09 Feb 2006 20:32:44 +0100 meinte Patrick Egloff:
>
> > *Fatal error*: Call to undefined function: getdyntabmenujscode() in *
> > C:\apache\htdocs\quickstart\typo3conf\ext\templavoila\mod2\index.php* on
> > line *170
> >
> > can anyone tell me what's wrong ?
>

> Well, we need more infos... like:
>
> - which version of Typo3
> - which version of Templavoila
> - which version of php
>

> etc. etc. otherwise it won't be possible to help... Please be more
> detailed and try to better explain your problem.

TK5EP
Patrick Egloff
http://tk5ep.free.fr