[TYPO3] Mailform Plus output format

Nate Hall nate at wednesdayproductions.com
Thu Feb 9 21:04:25 CET 2006

Hi-

I have a mailform plus form that I collect a lot of information from the
user (it is an online application form).  It works great, however, I would
like to format the email that is sent to me (all the collected information)
.  Does any one have any ideas how I might do this?  Just putting it in HTML
tags does not work for it then writes out the entire tag in the email.
Here is a sample of how I have it now.  Is there anyway to do this more
elegantly?

Name: ###app_firstname### ###app_lastname###
Email: ###email###

Thanks in advance,
Nate