[TYPO3] About conditional listing

MailSajjad mailsajjad at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 09:05:18 CET 2006

Hi all!
I am new in Typo3. I am creating an extension as Frontend Plugin using the Extension Kickstarter. This extension saves information of places categorywise. But the problem is how can I show list of different categories in different pages? I have extended the tt_content table using "Extend existing tables" feature of the Kickstarter. I can select category when I insert the plugin. But the listing shows places of all categories.

I also want to enter information in a common place and want the pages to share that. Is it possible?

FYI, I have followed the videos and tutorials related these topic available at Typo3 website. If have any resource please let me know and help me solve these problems.

Thank you.

--Sajjad