[TYPO3] FIXED Re: MySQL error: 'Got error 127 from storage engine'

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Thu Feb 9 08:52:22 CET 2006

Dmitry

> Btw, you should run "check table" on other tables. Seems like mysql was
> restarted without closing tables properly.
Thanks!

Problems with indexes of table `fe_users`
Warning More than one INDEX key was created for column `pid`
Problems with indexes of table `static_countries`
Warning PRIMARY and INDEX keys should not both be set for column `uid`
Problems with indexes of table `static_country_zones`
Warning PRIMARY and INDEX keys should not both be set for column `uid`
Problems with indexes of table `static_currencies`
Warning PRIMARY and INDEX keys should not both be set for column `uid`
Problems with indexes of table `static_languages`
Warning PRIMARY and INDEX keys should not both be set for column `uid`

After checking I am getting these warnings, so I repaired each table, got
the okay but still the warnings are there.

I checked another instakllation for a different site and found this too had
errors:

Problems with indexes of table `fe_users`
Warning More than one INDEX key was created for column `pid`
Problems with indexes of table `sys_products_orders`
Warning PRIMARY and INDEX keys should not both be set for column `uid`

Any ideas
Matthew