[TYPO3] IE6 problem

Michael Baker mbaker at pobox.com
Wed Feb 8 17:47:50 CET 2006

I've had a look and made a local copy of index.php?id=2&type=4 to
experiment on.  You probably already know that if you remove the
background-color from .roundedcontent the problem goes away.   However
that is not very helpful.  If you change <h1>WELCOME TO
EUROCABLELABS</h1>, the heading becomes visible, but similar does not
work on other invisible headings.  The headings are there, just search
for them in IE6.  I suggest you make a local copy of
index.php?id=2&amp;type=4 and experiment with it until you get all of
your headings to display.

This looks like an IE6 bug.

Michael.