[TYPO3] EXT: htmlArea RTE - can't change font color

Bill Taroli bill.taroli at billsden.org
Wed Feb 8 12:58:53 CET 2006

Jody Cleveland wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm running typo 3.8.1 with EXT: htmlArea RTE 1.1.3 on redhat 4.0 AS.
>
> I'm trying to change font colors with it, but isn't working. I highlight
> the text I want to change, and click on the change font color button. I
> then pick a color, and the color of the text changes. But, once I save
> the content, it reverts back to the default color of black.
>
> Any ideas what may be wrong?

Not sure, but I have also observed such problems when changing cell
backgrounds in tables. I find that when I have a problem setting the
background I can save/close, re-open and make the change correctly *if
it's the first thing I do*. If I reopen and edit something and *then*
try to edit the background color, it fails to do anything again.

Bill