[TYPO3] 2-Column page content

rocky rockyo at max-source.com
Wed Feb 8 18:13:36 CET 2006

Hey,

I used the code listed below to to creat 2 column page.Which will show 2
column if there's content in Right column, otherwise only on column is
shown. But the code made the normal column cotent override by the right
column under page module. No matter what only one column is shown on my
page.

Below is my code
####begin######
#left content
temp.content<styles.content.get
temp.content.stdWrap.wrap=<div id="content">|</div>
##right cotent##
temp.right<styles.content.getRight
temp.right.stdWrap.required=1
temp.right.stdWrap.innerWrap=<div id="right"><div
id="content_right">|</div></div>
#place the left content as cObject before the right content
temp.right.stdWrap.preCObject < styles.content.get
temp.right.stdWrap.preCObject.wrap=<div id="content_left">|</div>
temp.content.stdWrap.override.cObject<temp.right
####end#############

In the main template the code is
########
page{
70<temp.content
}
I've worked on this for hours. I think the stdWrap.preCObject is not
quite right. If you could give me some hint that will be great!

Thanks in advance!
Rocky