[TYPO3] Get the content

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Wed Feb 8 09:25:01 CET 2006

Hi!

rocky wrote:
> I'm a newbie to typoscript.I want to do a pure TS template and I'm not
> using auto-parser and any other external HTML template. I've select
> styles.content(default) in the include static field, But I could not get
> any page content from what I put through page module by write the
> following TS
>
> page{
> 10 <styles.content.get
> }

Strictly speaking TS should be:
	page = PAGE
	page.typeNum = 0
	page.10 < styles.content.get

But this is not the reason of failure :) The reason is that TS of "CSS
styled content" is probably was not added. Click "Edit the whole
template record", find "CSS styled content" in one of the boxes and make
sure that it appears not only in the right but also in the left box.

Dmitry.