[TYPO3] Layout and language labels for Indexed search

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Wed Feb 8 00:07:40 CET 2006

> Well, for language stuff, you've got to look in the extension's
> locallang.php (or .xml) file. For the better documented extensions,
> there're tables in the manuals...

I now realise this but only after help from you a few weeks back, and a
bit of digging in extensions :-)

>> Or am I missing an extension that shows all the
>>possible thigns that can be altered via typoscript?
>
> Might be nice...

Yeah it would be nice.  I've built X number of sites using typo3 in the
last few years, and to be honest I dont really struggle with it for most
things - but my god do I ever struggle some times to figure out what I
can and can't do with typoscript!

the struggle goes on...