[TYPO3] "Condition AND Condition" in TypoScript

Joerg Wagner - DigiLog multimedia usenet at digilog.de
Tue Feb 7 23:44:38 CET 2006

Hi Peter,

> IIRC an appropriate patch has been submitted in the Code that will soon
> surface as TYPO3 Version 4.0. ;)

that sounds great!
I have now installed the Ext "Extended TS Conditions" that Harald mentioned
(not before checking if Typo3 4.0beta2 might already implement that
feature - but it doesn't!), and it seems to work fine.  But I am happy to
hear that this feature will make it into the core. The Extension is quite
outdated and has version #0.0.1, which made me worry if it is really
compatible with T3 4.0.

--
Jörg Wagner
DigiLog multimedia