[TYPO3] Layout and language labels for Indexed search

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 18:10:34 CET 2006

Hi,

On 2/7/06, tapio <tapio.markula at dnainternet.net> wrote:
> Hi
>
> In general for plugins
> I can set language labels at this way:
>
> plugin.tx_mininews_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.fi.pi_list_searchBox_search=Hae
>
> But when I tried
>
> plugin.tx_indexed_search_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.fi.form_searchFor=Hae
>
> No effect - certainly 'tx_indexed_search_pi1' is incorrect
> but I tested also 'indexed_search_pi1' and 'indexed_search'
>
> NO idea how to set them for indexed searh.
>
> No idea either setting layout. No HMTL-template.
> No TS in ext_typoscript_setup.txt
>
> and in ext_conf_template.txt just something.example =
>
> I can't figure how to redefine the rendering here:

> class="tx-indexedsearch-searchbox-sword" type="text">&nbsp;&nbsp;<input
> name="tx_indexedsearch[submit_button]" value="Etsi"
> class="tx-indexedsearch-searchbox-button" type="submit"></td>

Use the resources avialable to you in _every_ T3 install; it took me
10 seconds to look this up in the TS object browser:

plugin.tx_indexedsearch._LOCAL_LANG.default.searchFor = foobar

I believe that this is the format for TS properties of a plugin
_regardless_ of whether or not there are underscores in the extension
key. So I'm fairly sure it's always

plugin.tx_foobar_pi1

...whether the extension key is 'foo_bar' or 'foobar'.

-Christopher