[TYPO3] Been a while...current docs still applicable?

Alex Kirmse alexkirmse at gmx.net
Tue Feb 7 08:19:24 CET 2006

Hi guys,

I worked with Typo3 intensely for a few months about 1.5 years ago.
Although I never did get the hang of TypoScript (hopefully this Typo3
book I just purchased will help) I was able to get a lot realized. I
worked with CSS styled content, Extension Manager Kickstarter and at
that time the very new Templavoila system. For the most part using the
Futuristic Template Building docs, I was able to get a lot accomplished.

 From what I can tell much has happened in that time and it seems that
the complexity of Typo has increased a bit more. Should I be able to
jump in where I left off or has there been a new paradigm shift in the
way Typo3 sites are made?

When I look at the docs and don't see any new ones since I last worked
with Typo3.

Thanks for any advice, links etc :)