[TYPO3] Dimensions of image in showpic.php

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Mon Feb 6 22:00:44 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm using the cssstyledimgtext extension. My problem is, that the
size of the images displayed by clicking on the previews, is too
small.  In fact, this only applies for those images, which are used
in a "text with image" element.  Images placed in an "image"
content element are not resized, after I changed this in the
template tool:

tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap.height = 800m

But where can I define the settings for the other content element?

Thanks,

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373